THE SHERIFF'S OFFICE DOES NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THE CONDITION OR THE TITLE TO PROPERTY AUCTIONED.
Sheriff's Sale 2017
All Sheriff Sales are conducted on Wednesday mornings at 10:00 AM
The rules for buying are as follows:
1. Items without appraisal will start at cost of sale.
2. Items with appraisal will begin at 2/3 of the appraised value unless the cost of sale exceeds the 2/3 minimum bid.
The procedure for a successful biding are as follows:
1. The Bidder must provide a letter of credit or a financial statement from a financial institute.
2. The Bidder must be prepared to make payment by 2:oo PM on date of sale.
3. If pre-approved by a lending institute a letter must be provided on sale date.
4. Cash in the amount of the sale is accepted.
Copyright 2001 [Acadia Parish Sheriff's Department]. All rights reserved.
Acadia Parish Sheriff's Office
Address: 1037 Capitol Ave,
Crowley, Louisiana, 70526, USA
Dispatch 337-788-8772 or 911